1. It is depressing.
2. Your 4 year old still kisses your stomach and tells the baby hello.
3. Your 5 year old (who is only slightly more logical) asks when the NEXT baby is coming out.
4. You have to avoid eye contact with people in elevators when you see them look down at your belly and then up at you in an attempt to bypass the awkward question, “So…when is your baby due?”
1. People still are kind and patient with you in public because they think you’re expecting.
2. In case you were too occupied during pregnancy to do a pre-natal photo shoot LIKE THIS, you still have time. Noone will ever know.
3. No pressure to go running or do sit-ups. Doctors orders. Eat another piece of carrot cake instead.
4. In the end, it is worth it to have a little more fat on your body and another human being in this world that is your very own flesh and blood.