Lately, I’ve been goal setting. This is one of my favorite past times. Every year I set goals in each domain of health: emotional, mental, social, physical, and spiritual.
I realize this is a little extreme, but nonetheless…
So, I’m going to just go ahead and share the different things I want to focus on in 2011 as a way to make myself accountable to the blogging world (There couldn’t be a better accountability partner, really).
1. To take out time each week to write more and see where it leads (I’m thinking about changing to a better blog layout but need to talk to my digital media specialist friends about this….you know who you are….I need help and advice).
3. Improve at photography (insert SHOUT OUT to Kristen Marks here for the photography lesson this week).
4. Train and see how fast I can run a 5k (not sure which distance I should train for)
5. Learn to play the guitar
6. Complete digital scrapbooks from the past 2 years
7. Have 12 piano lessons with Haley
This is not a complete list…..this is just a brainstorming session that precedes the actual New Years Resolution list. Does anyone else do this..?